LaAmistad is always looking for bright, talented individuals to mentor and teach through internship opportunities. If you’re looking for a rewarding experience and are passionate about serving others, keep reading!
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis
- Positions are unpaid and intended to provide training and professional experience to students or other appropriate individuals whose career goals may include K-12 education, English as a Second Language, marketing, social work, business administration and other fields of study that support the advancement of our mission.
- Interns may provide support for day to day administration as well as special projects and events.
- Spanish language skills are a plus!
- High School and College students may apply